- Cleaning powder for espresso and pour over coffee machines, both commercial and home. Concentrated formula eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and lines.How to Backflush
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza Powder.
- Insert portafilter into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove portafilter and activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
- Reinsert portafilter without cleaning powder. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Replace blind filter with standard basket. Make a cup of espresso to remove any traces of cleaner.
- Discard espresso – do not drink.
How to Clean Parts and Accessories
- Create a soaking solution using 6 g of powder for every liter of hot water.
- Place dirty part in the cleaning solution. If soaking a portafilter, do not submerge the handle.
- Allow the part to soak for 30 minutes.
- Remove the part and rinse with fresh water.
Cafiza Cleaning Powder 566g
- Eliminates coffee residue and oils from espresso machine groupheads, valves and lines.
- Keeps screens and filters clear for even extraction.
- Can also be used to make a soaking solution to clean portafilters, baskets, screens, and other parts.
- Formulated for optimal balance of solubility and foaming.
- 566 g jar
Out of stock
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 17 cm|